Was built in the forties and bought by its current owners in 1959. It has since been renovated on several occasions, to meet the family’s needs. However, the recent arrival of services, such as electricity and telephone, encouraged Richard and Ana Baert to enlarge its capacity and turn it into an inn, combining the charm of the old days with the comfort of today, preserving the style of its original design and the original structure of the central quarters.
Who we are:
A family that loves nature and peace, and enjoys sharing what we love with our guests and visitors.